How do I cancel my flight on LATAM?
Mainly Airlines follow the guidelines that passengers have to follow if they need to cancel their flight. LATAM Airlines permit the cancellation of the ticket due to their flexible policies. If you are required to drop the flight due to inescapable reasons, you can cancel the flight after showing the valid documents. After that, flyers can apply for a refund. Scroll down to understand the LATAM flight Cancellation Policy to guide you.
LATAM cancelation guidelines
These are the terms and conditions to call off your tickets, else you can’t claim the refund:
- According to the LATAM 24-hour cancelation policy, passengers can call off their flight within 24 hours of making a reservation, and the flight schedule is seven or more days without any cancelation fee.
- After 24 hours, as per the policy you have to pay the cancelation fee based on the ticket type, fare, and date. Your amount will be refunded after deducting the fee. Generally, the price is charged around $ 100 to $ 200.
- When LATAM cancels the flight, passengers have the option to reschedule their flight or apply for a refund.
- Flyers can’t cancel their flight after check-in. If you don’t board, the airline can’t compensate your flight.
- To get the amount, you have to fill out the refund form. The cost would be transferred once it is approved by the airline within the next seven working days if payment was made through a credit card. Otherwise, you have to wait for 20 days to process the refund.
In case flyers have any queries, they can contact LATAM Airlines agents or visit the confirmation ticket sent on their registered mail id.
What is the easiest mode to cancel the ticket?
Travelers can cancel their flights online. The benefit of flight web cancelation is that it can be called off anytime, anywhere. Follow the simple steps to drop the flight and request a refund:
- Visit the website of the airline.
- Choose the My Trip choice.
- Enter the ticket, such as reservation number and last name.
- Click on the Search button.
- Select the flight and choose the cancel button.
- After that, fill out the details.
- Click on the submit button.
After your flight is canceled, you get the flight cancelation mail on your registered number or id. In case of any trouble, you can directly speak with a live representative at the airport.
How can I connect with customer agents?
Passengers can Contact LATAM Airlines via 1 (866) 435-9526. The helpline is available 24 hours to guide you. Follow the IVR instructions after choosing your language:
Press 1 to queries related to old and new reservations.
Press 2 to cancel the flight and request a refund.
Press 3 for baggage queries and online check-in concerns.
Press 4 to modify the flights and special assistance.
Press 5 for airport services and flight status.
Press 9 to speak with a live customer agent.
You have to share your flight details, like the reservation number and name. Agents get the flight information, they will cancel your flight and proceed with the refund request. Another way to connect with a human agent is by visiting the airport.
The airline agents can be accessed at the ticket counter at the airport. After connecting, you need to share the reason behind the cancelation of your flight with the required details. And the agents will proceed with the process.
Follow the airline on social media platforms for the latest information and updates about your flight. LATAM Airlines share a discount to buy tickets and additional services at a lower price. Suppose you have any problem, you can reach out to an agent through the LATAM phone number for guidance. For more details, visit the website.
- How to Change my Flight on LATAM Airlines?