Philippine Airlines Flight Change Policy
Philippine Airlines has ensured that customers can make changes to their flights without any issues. You can make the changes by yourself on the official website of Philippine Airlines. If you made the booking through the travel agency, then you need to connect with them to make the flight change. Make sure that before making the changes to the Philippine Airlines booking, you have read all the policies regarding the flight change. Once you have gone through all the procedures, you'll not face any issues saving the cost of flight change.
Flight change policy
The flight change policy of Philippine Airlines is given below. You can go through it and then make the changes to your booking accordingly. The guidelines are entirely customer-centric. That means the policy's primary purpose is that the customers will be able to make their tickets refundable.
- To make your ticket refundable, you must ensure that you have canceled your access within twenty-four hours of the booking. Also, you need to ensure that you made the booking at least seven days before the flight's departure date. Once you have satisfied the conditions mentioned above, you'll be able to make your ticket refundable.
- In case your booking was canceled by Philippine Airlines. Then you'll be eligible to get a complete refund of your investment in the ticket.
- Suppose your flight was canceled by Philippine Airlines due to Covid-related reasons. Then you'll be eligible to get a complete refund of the investment you have made in the ticket fare.
- You need to complete the refund within twenty-four hours of the cancellation.
Steps to flight change
You can make the changes to your flight booking by walking through the steps mentioned below. It would help if you had these directions on the official website of Philippine Airlines.
- You need to gain access to the official website of Philippine Airlines.
- Click the "Manage Booking" button.
- Write down your ticket's booking code and the passenger's name.
- Once you have one, then you click the button "Proceed."
- You'll come across the booking you have made.
- Open the booking, and then at the bottom of the page, select the option of "Cancellation."
- Select the cancellation button, and then choose the option of "Confirm cancellation."
- You'll receive an email from Philippine Airlines, about the cancellation you have made.
At the end of the email, you need to choose the refund form link. Through that, you'll be able to claim your refund without delay.
Cancel though customer support:
There are quite a few ways to get in touch with customer support. For that, you can choose the channel of communication given below.
Call upon the official number.
You need to phone up on the official number of Philippine Airlines. Now your call will be moved to the person from the customer service team. However, to make your call land with the right person, you must ensure that you have chosen the option of "Cancellation" in the IVR menu.
Live chat with customer support.
- You need to access the Philippine Airlines website.
- Now choose the chat icon on the bottom right corner.
- In the chat box, select the options related to your query.
- That is it. Your chat will be moved to a human in a short time.
That is it. Now you'll get the resolution, and at the end of the conversation, you can even save the chat transcript if you doubted the Philippine Airlines Flight Change Policy. Then the above-given information will provide you with the resolution.