What is Iberia Airline Flight Cancellation policy?
Iberia Airlines is a Spain-originated flag carrier offering airline services to multiple destinations worldwide. You can get the fastest flight services without delay in departure by making a reservation with Iberia. Sometimes after booking the flight tickets, there might arise an urgent medical emergency, due to which the customer is forced to cancel the flight ticket. It would be appropriate for the customers to talk with the Iberia Airlines customer care agent before proceeding with the cancellation and getting to know all the details. You can find the required details by scrolling down.
What is the flight cancellation procedure?
One can cancel the flight ticket by numerous methods, such as phone calls, online, or visiting the airport. The online process to cancel the flight ticket is given here below:
- The initial step is to reach the website of Iberia Airlines.
- After that, go to the "Manage Bookings" option.
- Then mention the passenger's surname and booking reference code.
- Click on the "Manage your booking" tab.
- You will be moved to another page where you can see your flight details.
- You will have various options; click on the "Cancel Reservation" button.
- Then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Do cross-check the flight details before submitting.
- If the option appears for payment. Pay the flight cancellation fee.
- Once the process is finished, the confirmation message will be sent to your registered email.
Mention the flight cancellation policy of Iberia Airlines
For getting information about the Iberia Airlines flight Cancellation policy, you can get a detailed explanation and proper guidance here:
- As per the active span period of 24 hours, if the flight cancellation is made after 24 hours of booking, then there will be no extra fees charged by the airlines from the passenger, and they also will be entitled to get a full refund. But a simple requirement must be fulfilled: the scheduled departure must be after at least seven days or more.
- When the flight is canceled after the risk-free period of 24 hours, the customers will be required to pay the cancellation fee. They will be entitled to a refund as per the type of ticket (i.e., refundable and non-refundable).
- If the flight ticket cancellation is due to an urgent medical emergency, then the passengers will be sanctioned the full refund amount from the airline. But for that, you must submit the supporting medical documents, either online or at the airport.
- If the cancellation of a flight ticket is made by the airlines only, then the customer will be entitled to get a full refund.
- In case of a delay in flight by 3 hours or more than the scheduled departure time, passengers can initiate the cancellation process. And they can claim the full refund and the compensation amount also.
What is the flight cancellation fee of Iberia Airlines?
If, while proceeding with the cancellation, there arises a payment option, then it will mean that the airline is charging a specific cancellation fee from the passenger. When the flight is canceled after 24 hours of making a reservation, the amount charged as the fee will be $100-$500. If the cancellation is made 24 hours before the scheduled departure, then airlines will charge a fee between $100-$400 from the passenger.
How to get connected with the agent by using the Phone number?
If there are any other queries, you can get in touch by the simplest method, that is through the Iberia airlines phone number. You will get a chance to communicate verbally with the airline's live agent and also can change or redesign the conversation as per the issue. Follow the steps written below:
- Give a ring at +1 (800) 772-4642.
- Next, you must hear the Auto-Generated call menu and choose the appropriate number.
- Firstly, pick the preferred language.
- Press 1 for booking of flight.
- For existing reservations, press 2.
- Press 3 to make modifications.
- In case of medical emergencies, press 4.
- How do I Speak to a Live Person at Iberia Airlines?