How can I reschedule my Copa flight?
Copa provides immediate help to their passengers in anytype of inconvenience. The airline offers every kind of help through digital platforms as well as via the customer service team. Suppose you have made a plan and, due to a sudden emergency, you want to reschedule your flight; then, in that case, the airline can help you out and provide you Reschedule Copa Flight option with the help which you can modify the date and time of your ticket. You can follow the below mentioned procedure.
- You can move to the official Copa airline page.
- After that, log in through your account, and the page will open.
- Now click the manage my booking tab and enter your booking information ( booking reference number and last name ).
- A list of flights will be displayed on the page; select your flight, then choose the change itinerary option.
- You can change your new date or time, then changes in details will include penalties, fare differences, or taxes; these all are formed according to the fare rules.
- At last, the payment panel will be displayed on the page; enter your payment option, proceed to make the payment, and you will be issued a new flight ticket.
You can also reschedule your flight through the Copa Airlines official app, which is available on the airline's official site.
What form of payment is accepted by the Copa airline during the exchange?
You can pay for the flight change fees through different payment gateways, which are Credit cards/ fees ( visa, master card, American express, diners club, discover, UATP, and Uplift.
What are the Copa Airlines flight change terms and conditions?
- If you have purchased a flight ticket on copa.com that is not entirely unused can be entitled to a flight change.
- Flight changes do not apply to agency tickets, group reservations, or tickets issued by other airlines.
- You are allowed to change your itinerary only once after 48 hours of ticket booking.
- If you have applied for the changes to one part of the flight ticket, the change fees will be applied to all the flights that are not even selected.
- If your new flight is cheaper than the old itinerary, then the airline authority will provide you the travel credits that can be used for future bookings.
- If your new flight is costlier than the old itinerary, you must pay the extra amount from your account details.
- The credits can be received through email, and the credit will be valid for 1 year, and you can use it for future flight purchases and additional options.
After changing the flight, you need to select your seat again after completing the booking process. Sometimes the selected seats are unavailable on the new flights; in that scenario, you can Call Copa Airline 1 786 840 COPA (2672) or 1 802 538 7022. and get the proper information on flight change.
How much does the Copa airline charge for flight change?
According to the flight change policy, the charge depends on the flight routes and dates. Sometimes there are no flight change fees. You need to pay the fare difference, which is the price difference between the original and new fares.
How can I reschedule my flight by phone?
You can reschedule your flight by phone. You can connect with the customer service executive via Copa Airline Phone Number 1 786 840 COPA (2672) or 1 802 538 7022.
After dialing the number, you will connect with a live person with whom you can share your traveling details. According to your given details, the person will review your flight ticket and provide you with a list of other available flights on different dates. You can then choose a suitable date to fly with the airline. The executive will confirm your rescheduled booking and provide you with the confirmation code message on your registered email id.
You can go through this article and clarify your doubts for further information.
- How can I Speak to a Live Person at Copa Airlines?