Can I cancel KLM flight and get refund?
Traveling is fun, and we all love to travel by air because it's the fastest and most comfortable way. Well, if you're traveling within the USA or internationally, KLM will try to provide you with a wonderful experience. But for some reason, you want to cancel your booking from a KLM flight but are worried about the KLM cancellation Policy and how to get a refund. For the smooth reimbursement process, kindly follow the steps given below:
What is the Cancellation policy of KLM flights?
Suppose you are desiring to cancel your booking from KLM flights due to any uncertainty or making changes in your schedule. Well, don't worry; KLM has a very easy and flexible cancellation policy.
- No fare or fee will be imposed by the airlines if you cancel your booking within 24 hours of the purchase of the ticket.
- A fee will be debited if you cancel your ticket before 6 hours of departure.
- You can get a full refund if you cancel your booking because of any medical emergency.
- Airlines might impose a small penalty if you cancel your booking after 24 hours of the purchase of the ticket.
- KLM provides a complete refund if aircraft get delayed due to bad weather.
- KLM will impose some fee if you want to cancel your ticket, which has been bought through an agent.
- KLM cancellation policy also states that if flights get delayed by more than 3 hours, then the ticket amount will be refunded or compensated.
Refund Policy of KLM flights
You must understand the cancellation refund policy. It depends upon the ticket you have. KLM flight provides two types of tickets Refundable and Non- Refundable. Each ticket has a different procedure. Refundable tickets will give you a full refund in the cancellation, whereas on non-refundable tickets, you need to request cancellation within 24 hours to avoid any fee or penalty.
Different measures to get a refund from KLM flights
There are two types of tickets; make sure in which category your ticket falls under.
According to KLM flights, there are two ways to get your tickets canceled along with a refund.
Via My Trip - This feature allows users to get their tickets canceled, ask for a refund, book, etc. One can cancel the flight by following these easy steps.
- Go to the official website site of KLM Flights.
- Find My Trip and open it.
- Fill in your booking code and last name to log in.
- Once you log in, you will be redirected to a new page, "Manage Booking."
- Find your reservation and click on the cancel tab.
- Lastly, you will find a refund button on the bottom.
Via calling representatives- one of the easy and fastest ways to cancel your ticket and ask for a refund is to call their representatives.
- Call on their official helpline number 1-800-618-0104 or 1 802 538 7022.
- Ask them to cancel and refund the amount.
- Share your booking details and request them to cancel and refund.
The above fourth mentioned information will make you clear and everything on the KLM cancellation policy and will make the process of cancellation and refund smooth and reckless.
- How do I Contact KLM Customer Service?